70's Reversible Leather and Suede Jacket.
- Made by Original California Latigo West
- Reversible. One side leather the other side suede. The belt is also reversible.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Light Brown
- 2 front pockets, the suede side has 2 metal zipper pockets.
- Tie closure
- Wrap leather jacket
to get the total measurement around the garment.
- Length: 29" inches
- Shoulder: 16" inches
- Sleeves: 21.5" inches
- Chest: 20" inches ( double that for total circumference)
- Hips: 17" inches ( double that for total circumference)
- Tag Size: Fits like Small to a Medium.
- Fits Like: Please compare measurements with a comparable Jacket of your own. Please look at all photos.
CONDITION: Distressed vintage condition. Scuffs and slightly soiled. It could be cleaned professionally.
I want you to love your Curious Moose Vintage Goods!
I am happy to ship this item internationally-please contact me for a custom shipping quote.
FREE SHIPPING in the domestic U.S.A.
Instagram ☞ @CuriousMooseVintage