- Made by The Sheepskin Shop Norm Thompson Outfitters from Portland, Oregon.
- 6 Faux antler horn buttons.
- Double Breasted Style
- Brown with Dark Chocolate Shearling inside.
- 2 front pockets
to get the total measurement around the garment.
- Length: 34" inches
- Shoulder: 21" inches
- Sleeves: 24" inches
- Chest: 21" inches ( double that for total circumference)
- Waist: 20.5" inches (double that for total circumference
- Hips: 23" inches ( double that for total circumference)
- Hem: 27" inches (double that for total circumference)
- Tag Size: Fits like Medium to Large
- Fits Like: Please compare measurements with a comparable shirt of your own. Please look at all photos.
CONDITION: Distressed vintage condition. Scuffs and slightly soiled. Could be cleaned professionally.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.A.
Item will ship to you via USPS Priority Mail and includes insurance. I am happy to ship this item internationally-please contact me for a custom shipping quote.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
I want you to love your Curious Moose Vintage Goods!
Please look at the photos carefully and ask any and all questions before purchasing, as I do not accept returns.
Thank you for your understanding.